Saturday, January 24, 2015

January 19, 2015

Hey, random question. What´s the average attendance count in sacrament meeting in the Las Flores Ward? Sometimes people ask me. I think they just want to prove a point that the church is struggling in Chile (because the wards here have less than half the attendance of our ward), but I would like to know the answer.
Ya´know, I get great emails from Maia every week, I´d really love to get an email from Max every few months or so. I hope he´s not still mad at me for that Stratego game before we left. I kinda got mad at him and don´t remember if I said I was sorry. Sorry.
It´s been really hot this week. umm... why´s my mind going blank. What happened this week? I´ll send photos.
There you go.
Ran out of time. And the internet is breaking. I´m going to try to send this email as it is to see if it works.
I love you all :D
-Elder Christopherson
 ​I´m not a big dog guy (especially after living among them for a year and a half), but this guy looked SO HAPPY :D I want to be happy like this dog.
​We played volleyball 2 weeks ago ( just a few elders) and one of the elders stayed in his white shirt and tie, so I thought, "Hey! I can too!" So the next week, when it was a bigger activity with the whole zone, I didn´t bring athletic clothes, and of course the other elder who stayed in his white shirt brought athletic clothes this time. I thought mom would think this was funny. We ate barbequed sausages that were very yummy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment